Wednesday, January 15, 2014

WOYWW? What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday #241

WOYWW?  What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday - week #241.  Stamping Ground is hosting the weekly Wednesday blog hop, peeking into people's work desks.  Head on over there for a list of participating bloggers.

Here is my messy desk!  I've been working on postcards for a swap I joined.  This one is the 8th one.....2 more to go!

See those Portfolio Oil Pastels there?  I *LOVE* them!......but I bought this set in the Summer, and for some reason I left them on the window sill and they melted!  Thankfully I'm still able to use them though.


So today I painted this girl.  Don't even ask about her eyebrows....or her wide face! lol  It looks like she's just come out of dental surgery!


Tomorrow it's my hubby's birthday, so I'll be baking his favourite cake in the world - Carrot Cake.  Our favourite recipe is from a Mennonite Cookbook: "Food That Really Schmecks".  Then I'll head back into the studio to work on post card #9.

5 comments:

  1. What a pretty picture! Happy WOYWW #101

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went back and checked out your first 7 postcards. You have been a busy crafter!
    I have some oil pastels somewhere, thanks for reminding me....LOL
    Happy WOYWW
    Krisha 326

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like her round face and thin eyebrows. She looks very sophisticated. April #84

    ReplyDelete
  4. great looking desk! I don't have oil pastels but think they would be a blast to play with. Love the postcard. Think I am going to go check out the other. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Thanks for sharing and I hope you have a great week. Vickie #104

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think this is lovely, i cant draw people at all, this is fab! Lx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails